The Ten Kingdoms
(12th May 2013)
The game team here at Imaginarium Games Ltd have been busy creating what will become the UK's finest Live Action Role Play fantasy world simulator. Collating many years of hobby experience, we have put together a system that we believe will set a new standard for live action role play through out the world. For "New Adventurers" the Ten Kingdoms opens up a whole new world of excitment, while "Seasoned Adventurers" will find it offers many new aspects of the hobby, for them to explore.
The Ten Kingdoms gaming experience will provide.
1. A simple yet dynamic mass combat system, which encourages our adventurers to use heroic, movie style fighting. Our combat system will require you to find better weapons and increase your skills to become a more effective combatant.
2. An interesting, intricate magic system with six very different elemental spheres of magic and that’s not including Clerics! The magical spheres each have 5 levels for you to aspire to from apprentice to lord, high level, lord magic users with the right facilities and resources will even be able to create new spells of their own.
3. A game call system that is as pragmatic as it is intuitive, allowing our adventurers to react to spells and effects in an appropriate manner using the short single word commands, without having to memorize lots of long winded casting or effect calls.
4. A resource driven economy with thousands of different items & enough cold hard cash for you to pay your way in the world. Resources are important for all classes of character and are used in many different dynamic ways during the game.
5. Individual group (houses) may purchase and run establishments that not only add flavour and background to your group but also provide extra in-game money & resources. This will reward our adventurers for their hard work in helping to enrich the game environment, with in-game perks, these perks will be scaled depending on the rating their establishment receives.
6. An in-game trading system that responds, in real time, to the supply and demand chain. Adventurers will not only be able to trade with each other but "Traders" will be able to trade with the unseen masses of the ten kingdoms at the "East Avalon Trading Company".
7. The Ten Kingdoms can make Declarations of War on rival nations, utilising a territory system that drives conflict between them. National conflict can range from clandestine raids on mining facilities, farms, or water supplies, to mass combats with hundreds marching to war on the field of conflict. Once war between two kingdoms has been declared it will be the responsibility of its hero's & banner men to push into enemy lands to fight for the glory of their empire and sack its city. War may continue to rage over many events event even sieging or sacking the defenders until peace has been re-established by the nation’s ambassadors.
8. An interesting and we believe unique crafting system, using 48 different elements, that create, thousands of foraged & crafted compounds. Artisans will be able to combine the compounds to create Items, Potions, Buildings and much, much more. Every item in the Ten Kingdoms World has a meaning and a value, that is dictated by the very elements in them and how hard they are to extract and combine.
9. Six different foraging skills allowing the collection of all those elements & compounds, as well as, a low level catch all for those that like a bit of everything.
10. Ten distinct, classical fantasy style kingdoms, each with their own races, imagery, history, goals and allegiances. These nations draw from civilization styles found in classical fantasy literature and ancient Earth history, allowing our adventurers a wide scope of choice when choosing their character.
Each of the ten kingdoms have their own infrastructure, each one is controlled and developed by the adventures and their actions in game. The adventurers of a nation can concentrate their efforts into building new structures to improve their empire and its ranking amongst the other nations. These buildings, or Kingdom Structures, will allow a kingdom to appoint Nobel Titles to its citizens. Those adventurers will then have the duty and responsibility to run the various Kingdom Structures, not to mention all the money and power that comes with it.
11. A dynamic XP (Experience) system, that allows adventurers that are getting involved with the many different aspects of the game to be rewarded for their participation. This XP may be used to improve your character by finding other adventurers in-game to teach them one of the 120 skills the world simulator has.
Ten Kingdoms is the new generation of Live Ation Role Play and is focused on 100% player driven interaction in every respect. We believe its scope for character type and role play opportunity will provide you with an infinite variety of ways to enjoy your hobby. We have listened to the feedback for many years before embarking on this great quest and we truly believe that we have now built a system where players will finally feel like ADVENTURERS.
We are passionate about the betterment of the hobby in general and are actively looking for those who two, will enrich the world environment.
Ten Kingdoms Mission Statement
We are determined to INVEST IN THE FUTURE of Live Action Role Play…Are you?
We expect a high quality of constructed scenery & costume to set the fantasy background and create a total immersion environment. Do you?
We believe that a high quality of customer service is important to make our adventurers feel like heroes ...Do you?
We believe that quality of experience should INCREASE not decrease as more Adventurers join the fray…Do you?
We believe a game system should be a simulation that mirrors real world variety and scope of choice... Do you?
We feel that our adventurers deserve a total immersion environment with realistic creatures...Do you.
We demand MORE…Do you?
Total Immersion is our Goal
Ten Kingdoms "Game Rules" & "Game World" are2013 of Imaginarium Games Ltd